Special issue on
Special issue on "Project, program and portfolio governance”
This Special Issue seeks original manuscripts to investigate gaps in knowledge, how to bridge theoretical modelling and practice, and in the end to be successful in PPP governance. That is expected to improve the capability of an organization to set more efficient processes, be more effective in decision making processes, pursue stronger sustainability and be more credible and reliable under the perspective of investors.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the Summer School Francesco Turco, but we are also inviting other experts to submit articles for this call.
Preferably, the proposed papers should be based on empirical studies or provide theoretical/conceptual analysis of the chosen subject. Contributions are welcome on, although not limited to, the following topics:
- Governance of projects and portfolios
- Modelling project selection
- Managing PPP scope and content
- Optimizing project based organizations
- PPP control under uncertainty
- PPP vulnerability and resilience
- Good practices for PPP optimization
- Competences for PPP success and benefit realization